JOIN US AS A VOLUNTEER
Do you want to have fun and learn new skills at the same time?
Our mission is to ensure we can offer our wide-ranging services to as many mums as we can. That wouldn’t be possible without our fantastic network of volunteers.
Volunteers play a huge role in Motherwell’s work to support mums. Each and every one of our volunteers brings a range of unique skills to our organisation.
We have a number of volunteer opportunities available at Motherwell.
So, if you’re looking to make a difference, and feel inspired while motivating others in our Motherwell community, we would love to hear from you.
Could you support us in any of these volunteer positions?
Duties would involve;
- Managing the Hub,.following Covid19 guidelines.
- Dealing with the public.
- Acting in line with the Charities policies and procedures
4 Hours every two weeks Tuesday 1-5 or Saturday 11-3.
CV and covering letter to be sent to HR@motherwellcheshirecio.com
Volunteer Chair Trustee
Duties will involve;
- helps plan and run trustee meetings (and in a membership charity, members’ meetings)
- takes the lead on ensuring that meetings are properly run and recorded
- takes the lead on ensuring that trustees comply with their duties and the charity is well governed
- might have a second or casting vote if a vote on a trustees’ decision is tied, but only if this is specified in the charity’s governing document
- may act as a spokesperson for the charity
- acts as a link between trustees and staff
- line manages the chief executive on behalf of the trustee
- Chair responsible for board of trustee compliance
- Chair responsible for overseeing full team development
- One to ones for CEO
10/15 hours per week
CV and covering letter to HR@motherwellcheshirecio.com
Assist with business operations administration.
Tasks will include;
- General admin
- Inputting data
- Keeping data securely
- Acting in line with the Charities policies and procedures.
3 Hours per week
CV and covering letter to be sent to HR@motherwellcheshirecio.com.
We are looking for a mentor, an experienced body to a service user.
● Takes a long-range view of your growth and development.
● Helps you see the destination but does not give you the detailed map to get there.
● Offers encouragement and cheerleading, but not "how to" advice.
Click on the title "Mentor" for more details
We are looking for girls aged 14-19 who want to help shape our next campaign, who have ideas about designs for merchandising, and who are passionate about mental health and want to have a say on services.
If any of these sound like you, please get in touch
Click on the title "Inspire - Girls Committee" to send us an email to Inspirecheshire@motherwellcheshirecio.com
We are looking to set up committees to plan our events for International Women's Day 2021.
If you are local to either Crewe or Winsford and have ideas about what the events should look like, links you want to share, or simply feel you'd be a good organiser, we want to hear from you.
Monthly meetings from September through to February. Please come along and share your ideas!
Click on the title "Women's Day Committees" to send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org to express an interest.