Our Wellbeing Programme provides support to the local community through our wellbeing workshops and groups.
The group is a place to meet new people and to share worries, anxieties and most of all our achievements. The groups are open to anyone.
Our Wellbeing Programme is here to bring the community together, to help combat isolation and create friendships.
The programme has a variety of activities, taking place either over in Crewe or Winsford. Our Motherwell Choir, singing for wellbeing, has proven a hit! Crochet workshops, Book club and brew groups.
If you have any questions please contact Debbie on text: 07496160939 or email: email@example.com.
Our Wellbeing Groups are here to support all women in the local community.
We aim to provide you all with a space to come and speak to like-minded women and find support and friendship.
At a Menopause Café people, often strangers, gather to eat cake, drink tea and discuss menopause.
Our Menopause Cafés are offered:
- In an accessible, respectful and confidential space
- Open for all, regardless of gender or age
- With no intention of leading people to any conclusion, product or course of action
- On a not for profit basis
- Alongside refreshing drinks and cake!
Venues: (every 2 weeks)
- New Images Chatterbox Cafe, Nixon Drive, Winsford CW7 2HG, Thurs 6.30-8pm
- 62, Beech drive, Wistaston, Crewe CW2 8RG, Wed 6.30-8pm
- Crewe Lifestyle Centre, Moss Square, Crewe CW1 2BB, Mon 10.15-11.45am
- Macclesfield Leisure Centre, Priory Lane, Macclesfield, Wed 7-8.30pm
- Homes Chapel Community Centre, Station Rd, Holmes Chapel CW4 8AA, Wed 10-11.30am
- Northwich Memorial Court, Chesterway, Northwich, CW9 5QJ, Wed 1-2.30pm
- Ellesmere Port Brio, Civic Way, Ellesmere Port, CH65 0AZ, Wed 10-12
- Lache Community Centre, Hawthorn Rd, Chester CH4 8HX, Tues 3-5pm
- Nantwich Lifestyle Centre, Wall Lane, Nantwich CW5 5LS, Fri 12.30-2pm
With Thanks to BRIO LEISURE and EVERYBODY HEALTH & LEISURE, for their venues
We look forward to meeting you soon!
For further information, contact Debbie:
Or follow CHESHIRE MENOPAUSE CAFES on Facebook
Meet Deb our Wellbeing Co-ordinator
See our images below from different activities within the Wellbeing programme.
Kindly funded by