- This event has passed.
Bereavement and Loss Training
January 31, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- To learn about different models and theories related to Loss and Bereavement.
- To gain a greater awareness of the impact of loss.
- Through participating in small group discussion – learn how theory informs
practice and can provide a roadmap when supporting others.
- To gain greater awareness of some of the factors that can complicate the
- To be able to identify when to refer on to specialist bereavement services.
- To be more confident when working with others and in understanding personal
reactions to grief and loss.
- To review where participants are in their learning and to signpost to further