The Women’s Day events in Crewe and Winsford are considered, by our team, to be flagship events for Motherwell Cheshire and for the women we support.
The events have evolved since their inception in 2015. The additional event in Winsford is now a standing event, and the Crewe venue has moved from the library, to the Lifestyle Centre in 2017 to Cheshire College South and West in 2018, and has remained in the College ever since, never mind the varied content and growing marketplace.
Aims of Motherwell Cheshire’s Women’s Day
- To increase awareness among women particularly, of female centred services in their local area, including Motherwell.
- To work in partnership with these services and agencies to empower women in the local area to take care of their mental and physical health.
- To provide an informative, entertaining, inclusive, & relaxing event where women are celebrated and congratulated for their contribution to our community, our economy & to each other.
- To provide an opportunity for local female led businesses to showcase their products.
- To generate income for Motherwell Cheshire registered charity.
Would you be interested in being part of our Women’s Days organising committee?
Can you spare a few hours to help us organise the days?
Do you have new ideas that you can bring to the team?
We would love to hear from you.
- Motherwell Cheshire are a local charity that sits at the heart of the town.
- Women’s Day events are organised by committees of reps from each town
- Our charity receives no government funding – which allows us to address local issues
- The Women’s Days not only support Motherwell Cheshire but also local schools, women in business, local performers as well as other local charities that support women and girls.
Previous Women's Days
Click on the links below to view our previous Women’s Days
Do I have to arrive at 10 and stay all day?
No – drop in any time, stay as long as you like.
Is it for women only?
Women’s Day is open to anyone at all, regardless of gender.
What will it cost me?
Entry is free although donations welcome, Stall holders will charge for their products / services, you will need to buy any refreshments you would like and we will have raffles / tombolas. The amount you spend is up to you but please do take a look at our website to see the work Motherwell do and donate if you are able to.
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in helping on the day, or in having a stall or being involved in any other way, please email firstname.lastname@example.org