To organise our charity’s day-to-day accounting procedures.
Finance Administrator responsibilities include maintaining records for all transactions, preparing monthly and quarterly financial reports and processing reimbursements.
To support the Board of Trustee’s deliver good governance by preparing agendas, minutes and supporting papers for meetings. Ultimately, you will help us manage and allocate our resources effectively.
- Processing monthly payroll
- Producing finance reports for CEO, Trustees and funders
- Preparing agendas & taking minutes
- Create and update spreadsheets of daily transactions
- Manage accounts receivable and payable
- Review and process reimbursements
- Prepare budgets
- Keep records of invoices and tax payments
- Manage charity’s liabilities (e.g. insurance premium)
- Identify and address account discrepancies
- Report on financial projections (e.g. liquidity and cash flow)
6 hours per week, self employed £15 per hour
For further details:
Job Description: Finance Administrator