WellBeing Workshop – Understanding and managing sleep
January 20 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm£10
Come and join us for the return of our wellbeing workshops.
We start the year off with, understanding and managing sleep.
The aims of this workshop are;
- To develop an understanding of why we need sleep.
- To develop an understanding of sleep and its stages.
- Identify 3 sleep challenges that are personal to you.
- Create an individual plan to improve your sleep.
- Participate in a relaxing meditation technique
- Write a list of examples of relaxing techniques that can be used at home to use if sleep plan needs to be updated.
If you have any questions, please email us on email@example.com