Providing a counselling service to adults and young people within Motherwell Cheshire CIO.
- Providing counselling face to face
- Providing counselling online
- Keeping confidential records
- Adhering to all Motherwell Policies & Procedures
- Completing Initial assessments
- Attendance of Case Management meetings
- Attendance of Supervision
- Liaising with the Counselling Lead
16 hours per week
For further details:
Job Description: Adult & Young Person Counsellor (16 hours)
Person Specification: Adult & Young Person Counsellor (16 hours)
Salary: £11,000 a year for 16 hours
Closing date for applications: Friday 28th January 2022.